- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Pauly Shore & Michael Imperioli join us, RIP Russ Gibb, Joe Theismann cedes #7, revisiting Mike Clark’s lusting for Rosalyn Carter, ice cube suppositories and Drew vs. Wikipedia & Twitter.
- Drew has no problem with Maz & Righteous Rick doing a show on Red Shovel Networks, as long as it’s not recorded in the main studio. Plus a listener comes up with a great name for Tom’s hypothetical new show.
- Dennis Rodman’s new podcast is as big of a disaster as you might have expected it to be.
- The podcast gets no respect. This time it’s the Joe Theismann story that we broke that nobody will give us credit for. Even though she was only a bandwagon fan, Trudi ended up hating Joe Theismann when he lost Superbowl XVII.
- Paul McCartney managed to outlive Russ Gibb who died at the age of 87.
- Gram Parsons overdosed on heroin & the attempted resuscitation involved an ice cube suppository. Cubed not crushed.
- It’s been tremendously wet lately, at least from the standpoint of water, but it doesn’t seem like there is anything anyone can do about basements flooding.
- Teen Mom Jenelle’s loser husband David Eason continues his streak as a turd by shooting the family dog after it nipped his 2-year-old in the face. Drew demonstrates how much Maggs hates kisses.
- Instagram is toying with removing the Likes on posts for
mental health reasonsto better sell ads.
- Pauly Shore calls the studio to plug his upcoming gig at the Magic Bag May 18th, appearance at Motor City Comic Con & to talk about his new video podcast.
- Michael Imperioli from the Sopranos calls the show to talk about the show & his upcoming appearance at the Andiamo Celebrity Showroom.
- If you’re going to ask Steve Perry how he feel about the haters who claim Journey is corporate rock, you better have at least a whole Jackson free cause it’s a long tearful story.
- Felipe Lopez was supposed to be the Dominican Michael Jordan, but ended up as a media punching bag when he didn’t demonstrate perfection.
- Dianne Lake alleges that Charles Manson wasn’t really a hippy, he was just a poser, man.
- Fairground Attractions found Mr. Methane causing a freak show audience to evacuate the big tent after the fartíst played a few killer solos.
- Remembering the time Mike Clark declared that Rosalynn Carter was hot & he wanted to see her nude… and then pulled a massive 360.
- Lala Kent deleted every image of her fiancé Randall Emmett after Fofty Cent trolled Randall into paying him back the $1M he borrowed.
- The loser who shot up classes at UNC Charlotte is visually separated at birth with Kevin Cronin, make-up free Gene Simmons and Andre the Normal.
- Who does Drew have to blow to get a checkmark on Twitter or an ‘American Radio Personality’ designation on Google?
- At the risk of losing another 20 podcast listeners, Righteous Rick sends an update with pictures of the cash he got for Aaron’s dick pics.
- Dodge Hellcats have a secret red key that unlocks more horsepower, but some dudes won’t let their significant others try it out.
Separated at birth
Hot or not?