Podcast: Play in new window | Download ()
Right click and save file to download
- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Larry Nasser sentenced to 60 years, My 600 pound life, a Motown $20 million debt, Tila Tequila is a zero & too much porn.
- Very sad story about the passing of AVN winner August Ames. Bran-Don is inconsolable.
- “I, Tonya” hits theaters this weekend. A “new look” Tonya Harding was at the premier.
- We end up down the rabbit hole of My 600 LB Life. OWW MY LEGS, a hot shower scene & the bossiest big beast alive.
- Al Frankenstein resigns with the most boring speech ever. Blake Farenthold isn’t going anywhere.
- Add 60 more years to Larry Nassar’s sentence.
- Someone named Ashley McNeely from “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila” died of an overdose. We don’t know who he is… so we call friend of the show, former Detroiter, former Shot at Love contestant, owner of a sweet right hook & all around entertaining guy Chad Tulik to properly eulogize him.
- Was Tila Tequila ever hot? Time to watch more adult videos to find out.
- Motown songwriting legend & Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Eddie Holland somehow is $20 million in debt to the IRS.
- R Kelly was robbed and it appears his harem has escaped!
- Deathly Day in Rock: Sinatra Jr kidnapped, Hendrix goes on trial, Razzel dies in a car crash with Vince Neil, Dimebag is killed on stage & John Lennon was murdered by Mark David Chapman.
- On that note: Have a great weekend!