Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:00:35 — 165.6MB)
- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Tony Z returns, Golden Globe nominees of movies no one has seen, Mario Batali is the newest creep we now know about & social media is mainly bad, until it’s good.
Another ISIS inspired loser tried to bomb the NYC Port Authority but it blew up on his body. SIST: he was stripped naked to fully expose his lack of manhood.
- Matt Riley is here to give us a quick update on the success of the Killer Care’s auction. Trudi admits why she was late for the event. Some serious thought giving to turning the studio into a B&B… as is.
- Mario Batali steps down from all his gigs because of sexual harassment allegations. Lesson: never trust a man whose hook is orange Crocs.
Gen Z isn’t getting their driver’s licenses and they’d rather have a phone than a car.
The Golden Globe nominations are out. Of course people are mad for some reason, which is silly because the Foreign Press is pretty “liberal”. But it’s sillier still as no one has seen any of these movies anyway.
- Josh Homme kicked a photographer in the head. The comment section was not very nice.
- Little kid Keaton Jones made a video about being bullied and celebrities came out to support him. What a nice ending… whoops- turns out Mommy is a fan of the confederate flag & setting up a GoFundMe for his “Christmas”.
- How “good” is social media? Bran-Don joins the show & suggests that it depends if you define porno as “good”. He’s still mourning the passing of August Ames.
- Here’s some good social media- citizen reporter Rhoda Young becomes citizen detective.
- TONY Z of Immortal Synn & Taylor Swift fame made it on to local TV in Denver. We have too much catching up & too many new questions like where did that ‘stache come from & what does “no chicks” mean.
- Drew’s local football team, the Ferndale Eagles, have been kicked out of the Pop Warner Super Bowl. No one will say what happen! The podcast investigators try to get to the bottom of things.
- The head of the Michigan State House is demanding MSU answer in some way for the Larry Nasser debacle. Is this worse than Penn State/Sandusky?
- Three President Trump accusers appear on Megyn Kelly Today & later have a press conference.
- Meanwhile in Alabama, Roy Moore supporters defend him.
- Breaking news! Add Larry King’s corpse to the sex harassment pile. He allegedly checked Eddie Fisher’s ex-wife’s oil, but which wife?