Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:16:21 — 52.9MB)
- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- On this weekend ‘best of’- we’re still blocked by an 88-year-old, a guy that tried to stop a cruise ship with his bare hands, we find out about the staph infection judge and we talk to Jason Zinoman, author of Letterman: The Last Giant of Late Night.
- There is some debate as to how to start the best of shows.
- We try to give 88 year old Gloria who was carjacked by two dicks in Livonia a call again but find out we were BLOCKED!!!
- Some afthole nearly crashed a cruise ship into a subdivision. One man was brave enough to step out of his house & yell at the boat to stop. We give this hero a call to get the whole story & test out some boat humor.
- The infamous judge who got her staph infection all over the court gets a visit from Rob Wolchek who has a spot for her in the hall of shame.
- Jason Zinoman wrote the book on David Letterman & late night so we gave him a call to discuss the bushy bearded late night host.