Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:25:15 — 59.0MB)
- Tom Mazawey (@TomMazawey) Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- On this weekend ‘best of’- The tale of Tad Cummins, more reviews of bad hotels, 200-cruises-a-year couple, BranDon’s workbench, Alex Rodriguez’s ‘team photo’ and Jeets+Posada=TLA.
- Trudi’s claims of doing her own electrical work are questioned & Little Bill gets some love. Good boy.
- We revisit the tale of Tad Cummins & his kidnapped teenage bride who collected rocks as souvenirs for her worried parents. We also ran into some of the worst hotel reviews when we checked the places they stayed.
- Bernard & Janice have obtained the coveted platinum status on the Carnival Cruise lines after taking more cruises than anybody would reasonably want to take.
- BranDon’s laptops got stolen & during Drew’s interrogation it comes out that BranDon has a special workshop that he thinks he does a lot of work in.
- Alex Rodriguez has quite the team photo.