Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:48:22 — 74.9MB)
- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Today is Veterans Day. Thank you all for your service.
- We’ll be back new tomorrow. On this ‘best of’- Anthony Weiner’s dirty messages, Mr. Grabher’s name is misunderstood, a Bob Bashara book, a guy fired for farting and the Transit Van police chase.
- Anthony Weiner, aka Carlos Danger, is in jail until spring of 2019 for having an online sexual relationship with a minor.. and we read some of the messages.
- The Canadians do not want you to have a bad word on a license plate, even if it’s your last name. We call Mr. Grabher who is fighting to have a personalized license plate.
- We interviewed the author of Master Betrayal: The Conspiracy to Kill Jane Bashara. He had more information on the murderers Bob Bashara and Joe Gentz.
- It is possible to be fired for farting too much, even at a pork roll company. We got the victim, Richard Clem, on the phone to tell the sad story.
- Anyone who doubts the ability of a Ford Transit van needs to see the police chase in Hamtramck that ended with a nice take down.